3.14.2009

The Day You Wake Me Up~!!


Lols..stupid title..hahax.. 6 march 2009 was the day she woke me up.. she make me felt that im still loving her.. that time only i realize that the girl who i like until now was she.. i really cant forget her even i leave her for 1 year 3 months... and i know how much i hurt her for last time we broke up.. that was very hurt.. and i noe she very hate me too.. until the day of 6 march.. i went to bar celona.. and she was there too.. when i met her.. she holding other guy's hand.. huh.. that is freaking hurt.. what happen to me.. i thot that was ntg to me.. but..why i felt like very uncomfortable..?? she juz walked away with that guy.. i felt hurt.. but.. also cant compare with the day i hurt her.. i juz don wanna think so i keep drink and drink.. finally im drunk.. im really drunk.. she accompany me to my car and keep explain that she din couple with that guy.. i dono wanna trust her anot.. but i juz noe 1 thing.. she really wait me for 1 year and 3 months.. 487 days... she keep waiting for me.. in the end.. i accepted her.. or can say that she accepted me too.. i juz dun1 waste a good girl like her.. i love her so much.. KINKY I WONT LET YOU GO AGN~!!

2 comments:

babekinky said...

hahas... thanks wor...
so touching..
so sweet...
blerk =P

love you ^^
muackss

geline1225 said...

so sweet~~~
jay n kinky~~~
good couple~~~
all subang fren also say~~~
good