6.13.2009

100 Days Anniversary

Long time din update my blog le.. Coz really busy recently.. Busy on my work and also my own business.. Last time i will keep thinking that what job only can make me become a rich man.. but dono why this question disappeared on my mind now.. never ask myself this question now.. mayb because of im joining this business.. thx my 2nd place..wah siu.. sometimes i really agree with some words..if u following a right ppl den u will do the right things.. this word is meaningful.. try to think urself.. i stopped smoking for few days.. it is not becouse of my gf don let me smoke.. it is for myself.. i want healthy to enjoy my future time.. i talk too much here..hahax..today is the 100 days i couple with kinky.. time passed so fast.. y not 100 months leh? hahax.. im trying to working hard to reach my aim.. hope my lao po will understand me.. and also hope my frens will give me a chance to help you help urself to a brightness future..lols..

No comments: