12.20.2008

Accident~!!

What a bad luck day..yesterday suppose watch movie with friends on 10pm..i finish work on 8pm.. so juz rush home and get ready..i think around 9pm i go out and fetch my friends.. coz i felt abit tired den ask my friend to drive.. that time edi 9.25pm.. we only got 30 minutes to reach 1u.. so my friend trying to drive faster on the wet road =.= something bad luck things happen now.. we passed the traffic light and straight away to turn right.. with the speed 70-80 km/j.. plus wet road.. my friend cant control the car and terus 'jong xiong pok'..no ppl get hurt but my car cham le.. haihz.. we quickly get down and look for the car.. 'AMEN' whole front car damaged.. lols.. what the hell~!! how to tell my parents ?? no choice..i juz can said i drive the car.. so i quickly call my sister.. noe y i cal my sister but not my father? lols coz tell my sister more easy to explain.. call my father sure get $#&^&$#&$ 1st.. after 10 minutes.. my parents and sister reached.. what i felt weird is.. my parents din't scold me.. lols.. felt uncomfortable.. and my car dono need how many days to repair.. sad lah.. and bad luck..

WHAT A FUCKING DAY~!!

No comments: