12.22.2008

Stop Smoking~!!

Haihz.. my car repair jor 3k ah.. so sam tong~!!! my parents told my sister that they don blif i drive the car.. they said my skill not that lame.. lols.. so they said mayb my friend drive it.. coz last time they saw some 'yin fui' at driving side.. so they got 'wa yi' i smoke.. but now they told my sister mayb i too tired jor ask my friend drive the car..so only accident..that meant they guess my friend drive my car only left that 'yin fui' at driving side.. so they blif that im not smoking.. what the hell..~!! my mum so genious.. how come she can guess the truth thing.. the only thing that she wrong was she blif that im not smoking.. i felt very upset.. i smoke more and more recently.. 1 day 10 sticks i think.. haihz.. all also friends give geh.. now regret.. my mum trust me so much..blif that im not smoking.. but i.. but i still keep smoking.. what reason for?? i also cant give myself an answer.. so start from now i wan to stop smoking..whatever that i wish to do..i must do..i wont smoke agn..sorry mum..make u disappointed..~!! hope u all will support me too..jy jay~!!

4 comments:

sUZaNnE sOO said...

aiyoyo...就别让你妈失望啦~
抽烟对身体又不好~
不知谁以前很讨厌别人抽烟的阿?
呵~有了女友还将大压力咩?

babekinky said...

u ah...
stop la..
ur mom too trust you jor~!!
dun make ur mum dissapointed on u !!
i know jay can do it !!!
jux do ur best la..
stop smoking is good 4 u oso.
good 4 ur health...
if stress try to do others thigs to reduce ur stress but not somke.
ok ??
hope u can do it !!!
jiayou la

jaytian said...

en..i will try my best..

★★✖Sun✖★★ said...

= =push jay~
ole ole ole~